These are Russian troops, but. what type?

John Kettler

Whatever they are, it's a mixed gender group, something I didn't notice when I first watched it in the standard viewing window. Given how they're garbed, I believe they're razvedki of some sort. The original post on LiveLeak says this took place in Voronezh Oblast and that the vide was posted nine hours ago. Have absolutely NOTHING to do with all the strange stuff in the windowpane of what's being served next!

Regards,

John Kettler

4 hours ago, John Kettler said:

Whatever they are, it's a mixed gender group, something I didn't notice when I first watched it in the standard viewing window. Given how they're garbed, I believe they're razvedki of some sort. The original post on LiveLeak says this took place in Voronezh Oblast and that the vide was posted nine hours ago. Have absolutely NOTHING to do with all the strange stuff in the windowpane of what's being served next!

JK, don't you see they are kids? Some low-level apparatchiki dream of living in North Korea.

Sgt. Squarehead,

WE both know very few, at least based on who I've seen reply to comments, read my Omnibus Post, and here is where both the Russians and Ukrainians playing CMBS are, making it the best place to seek informed answers. As for playing the games, I would if I could, but unfortunately, the necessary brain function categories haven't all been online simultaneously since, I believe, August 2018. Not happy about it! It's taking inordinately long, too, to get my wargaming table operational, and playing minis is relatively trivial compared to any CM game.

IMHO,

My eyes haven't been functioning well of late, so no, I didn't see that. This completely changes, provided those aren't real weapons in the hands of those doing the combat skill demonstration, my views on the action taking place.

Regards,

John Kettler