CM Engine

On 9/3/2019 at 3:33 AM, 2Dog said:

Does anyone have any gossip on when engine 5 may be released and what it might contain?

I haven't heard a peep about anything engine 5 related. There could possibly be some new stuff in the upcoming modules but we won't know until they are out unless something is mentioned before hand. But honestly I am not expecting anything that warrants an upgrade across titles to be in them.

Mord.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:33 AM, 2Dog said:

Does anyone have any gossip on when engine 5 may be released and what it might contain? I've always wanted the cover arcs to be either more transparent or just have a dashed line around the edge without the yellow coloured fill.

Basically there will be no gossip.  If and when there is anything to say it will come direct from Steve.  No one else who might know anything would be authorized to say. Speculation you will hear plenty of on these boards. Fun but not based in anything other than possible wish lists etc. 

7 hours ago, Macisle said:

"All I want for Christmas is...32 Groups and ReinforcementTriggers!" 😁

This would be very, very nice.....Don't forget the timer for 'AI Targets' though.

A couple of simple changes that would make a huge difference to the game.....With sufficient AI slots pixeltruppen can make quite convincing opponents. 

On 9/6/2019 at 7:35 AM, 2Dog said:

Thanks Mord. Maybe there'll be a '2020 Reporting for duty' post in January, I hope so.

Welcome.

It's pretty much a tradition, though the Christmas bones have happened more (they are definitely a tradition at this point).

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/134278-will-santa-steve-ride-tomorrow-night/?tab=comments#comment-1775368

Mord.

Edited by Mord

29 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

This would be very, very nice.....Don't forget the timer for 'AI Targets' though.

A couple of simple changes that would make a huge difference to the game.....With sufficient AI slots pixeltruppen can make quite convincing opponents. 

He-he. I could make the list a lot longer. I just kept it to my top two for the jingle. 32+ Groups is always number one. Reinforcement triggers is currently number two and after that, prolly lots of stuff to do with arty. Off-map added to AI Area Fire, Arty triggers, timed arty triggers.

Sometimes, it's good to be trigger happy! 😀

On 9/7/2019 at 3:09 AM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Surely you could tell him about 'The Lobsters':ph34r:

Smells fishy to me.

17 hours ago, Mord said:

Welcome.

It's pretty much a tradition, though the Christmas bones have happened more (they are definitely a tradition at this point).

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/134278-will-santa-steve-ride-tomorrow-night/?tab=comments#comment-1775368

Mord.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:46 AM, Macisle said:

I'd suuuuure love a paid upgrade with some new Engine goodies.

"All I want for Christmas is...32 Groups and ReinforcementTriggers!" 😁

I'd like a piper cub for Christmas.