Has anyone read this seemingly topical book?

Armies of Russia's War in Ukraine (Elite series) by Mark Galeotti. The Look Inside actually, to my profound shock, for once gave a sample of the book, instead of covers, copyright page, table of contents, foreword and index.

https://www.amazon.com/Armies-Russias-War-Ukraine-Elite/dp/1472833449/ref=pd_sbs_14_4/140-6021817-6133556?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1472833449&pd_rd_r=b191315f-be26-41aa-838b-ca15645f3e13&pd_rd_w=rtPYk&pd_rd_wg=LIGm6&pf_rd_p=1c11b7ff-9ffb-4ba6-8036-be1b0afa79bb&pf_rd_r=FS0B9BC8KEN3G0B1Q2EG&psc=1&refRID=FS0B9BC8KEN3G0B1Q2EG

Regards,

John Kettler

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I've got it - seems quite good. One caveat - I read one of his previous ones The Vory about the Russian Mafia, which I though was interesting;  however I know little about the world he was writing about and a couple of days ago read an excoriating book review saying Galeotti is really ignorant and gets a lot wrong, which made me wonder about his Ukraine war one too.