Enter the CM Not So Superbowl

Ummmmm.... Man did I get excited when I saw this thread... then I saw the dates.

Did this tourney ever happen? It seems like such a good idea. Especially to me, author of the recent autobiographical "Story of two numb nut newbies" post. I was Numb nut newbie #2 in the story. Two weeks later I am still wandering around maps looking for a LOS that does not end up on my own men.

I would gladly be a numb nut in a newbie tourney if such a thing existed. If one does not, then it should and I for one would be glad to help. If there is an interest.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure did happen. In the 1st round, I think it started with 8 groups of 4 players each. Each player in each group playing one game against the other three. The second round was two groups of 4 players. The final round has yet to be played.

Are you out there Stuka? I think I've pulled your number smile.gif

Originally posted by Kitty:

Hmm. Let's see now. You've only played one PBEM game and I know that I have played you in a PBEM game . . . you're talking about our game! =) Yes, I'll vouch for Stuka. He sucks. wink.gif

Kitty

Wait a minute, I played him in a PBEM game as well, and he lost!

I think Stuka would still be a fine candidate for this exercise (if it's still going of course)! smile.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 03-01-2001).]