Paid with PayPal, but order is "Pending" or "Processing"

Can someone please explain why in 2019 I have a downloadable PayPal purchase as pending? I bought the upgrade to Normandy and it didn't provide the download link. How many days do I have to wait for that to take place? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Shardz said:

Can someone please explain why in 2019 I have a downloadable PayPal purchase as pending? I bought the upgrade to Normandy and it didn't provide the download link. How many days do I have to wait for that to take place? Thanks.

Sometimes an order has to be manually completed for the download to appear in your account. But the confirmation email has the download too.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

@BFCElvis.....I think your skills may be required sir.  ;)

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:49 PM, BFCElvis said:

Sometimes an order has to be manually completed for the download to appear in your account. But the confirmation email has the download too.

It's like the bat-signal.  ;)

2 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It's like the bat-signal.  ;)

I think I just answered his ticket a few minutes ago. Thanks. 

The part that you quoted me on is very important. The download link will always be in the confirmation email. Even if the link doesn't appear in the account for a day or so. 

40 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

I think I just answered his ticket a few minutes ago. Thanks. 

The part that you quoted me on is very important. The download link will always be in the confirmation email. Even if the link doesn't appear in the account for a day or so. 

Yeah I never got a confirmation email. Just a PayPal one. Come to think of it, I didn't get one for my last purchase a couple days ago either. Can you guys check to see if those notifications are being sent out? Thanks for taking care of this so quickly. Now I can try out Final Blitzkrieg this weekend as well.

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Did you check your spam folder? 

Wow! You were right! I think I've read that before around here. And the link IS in there! Good to know for future reference. Thanks again Sgt.

I wonder if this isn't the source of the processing issue.....Could one or the other of the sites be waiting for notification of receipt of that e-mail? 

If so, the fact that it's being sent to spam might mean that a notification of receipt is never sent, thus the BF site views the process as on-going?

Just a thought.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead