purchased game and has no installation link

Same thing happened to me. There is no download link. My order is still in "Process" and not "Complete". I know someone had to push it along a couple days ago when I purchased an upgrade to another CM game I have. I'd like to know why this keeps happening. I don't want to go through this hassle every time I want to buy a CM game. 

Edited by Shardz

Yeah, its a problem that seems to happen all of the time and I don't know what causes it. However, you most likely got an email which should have both the license key and a valid download link. As mentioned above, check any spam/junk mail folders within your email client to see if it was classified as such. You typically should receive that email the day of the purchase (unless there was a problem with the payment method... and thus the order didn't go through at that time).

Edited by Schrullenhaft

1 hour ago, Johnlondon125 said:

I just bought the CMBN Big Bundle, and I'm in the same spot. Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. 

Pretty frustrating. 

Likely answer is one post above:

On 7/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, Schrullenhaft said:

However, you most likely got an email which should have both the license key and a valid download link. As mentioned above, check any spam/junk mail folders within your email client to see if it was classified as such.

And if that doesn't work then contact support (only other users here so we cannot help with keys and links): Battlefront Help desk

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Likely answer is one post above:

And if that doesn't work then contact support (only other users here so we cannot help with keys and links): Battlefront Help desk

Yeah, it's not in my Spam, (I checked that immediately) - I simply wasn't send a confirmation. The only confirmation I have is from Paypal. 

Support just completed my order, but I still don't have my confirmation email, which would be nice to have for my records. 

Edit: The confirmation was sent to my Paypal email address, not my account address. So mystery solved! 

Edited by Johnlondon125

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue. Checked spam, nothing. Checked PayPal email, nothing. It's a Sunday morning and I have a few hours to play, instead I am sitting here checking forums. This is silly. I understand that BF may not want to hand commissions to Valve/Steam but it's really poor in 2019 that it is this hard to purchase a digital download.

Did your payment actually go through ? Does your Battlefront Store account show a purchase (that may be in a 'pending' status) ? Do you have the license key, but no download link ? Is the email account specified in your Store account accurate (no mis-spellings) ? According to the above poster, if your email address in your Store account is different from your PayPal account (if that is the method of payment that you used), the email will typically be sent to the email account associated with the PayPal account.

If you still have nothing, then you'll want to contact support by clicking the blue, '+ new ticket' button in the upper right corner. John (support) is usually pretty quick in replying to most tickets (he's based in the US Eastern Time Zone).

edit - I see in the other thread that you've gotten an email with no link and the website doesn't provide a link at this point.  Support will get you a link as soon as he's able to respond.

Edited by Schrullenhaft

1 hour ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Did your payment actually go through ? Does your Battlefront Store account show a purchase (that may be in a 'pending' status) ? Do you have the license key, but no download link ? Is the email account specified in your Store account accurate (no mis-spellings) ? According to the above poster, if your email address in your Store account is different from your PayPal account (if that is the method of payment that you used), the email will typically be sent to the email account associated with the PayPal account.

If you still have nothing, then you'll want to contact support by clicking the blue, '+ new ticket' button in the upper right corner. John (support) is usually pretty quick in replying to most tickets (he's based in the US Eastern Time Zone).

edit - I see in the other thread that you've gotten an email with no link and the website doesn't provide a link at this point.  Support will get you a link as soon as he's able to respond.

Thanks - yes I posted a separate thread but replied to this one in case the dev/support is subscribed.