Problem launching game

Bought boxed addition of CMBN March 2011. Was XP or Win7 then I don't recall but it installed and ran fine 2 computers and 8 years ago. Fast forward to today and Win10 with a better computer.

Sys specs: i5-7500CPU 3.40Ghz

Ram: 8GB    64-Bit OS   Win10

Have CMBN engine 1 with the v1.11 patch

I go into the install folder click and I get the following msg:   UI not found. Please check that you have the proper UI resource files. The application will be terminated.

Does Win10 simply not run this older version?

Do I need to buy upgrade 3 & 4 and apply them and all will be well??

Is it a must run as administrator issue?

42 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Does Win10 simply not run this older version?

Do I need to buy upgrade 3 & 4 and apply them and all will be well??

That is exactly it. The original Game Engine 1 version will not run on Windows 10. You will need at least 1 of the Upgrades. If you already have the 2.0 Upgrade then you're good. If not, then just getting 3.0 will do the trick.

• 1 month later...

Trying to download a new CM Battle for Normandy, From a 4 GB card And will not down load.  Looks like it's trying too, But it just goes   back to where I started. Any help will be great full.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Thanks in Advance