Trouble installing CMSF2 Big Bundle

Hi I'm new to these forums but I've been playing close combat for a while, I'm here out of desperation because I recently downloaded the CMSF2 Big Bundle but when it came to install the product a message saying 'The Source File "C\Users\Rory\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOCD36F920\*.brz" does not exist' appeared and when I clicked 'Ignore' and completed the installation the game would not launch because the 'Data' folder was empty. Any help would be appreciated as for some reason I cannot obtain tickets for the support section.. I'm also unable to install Red Thunder and Black Sea but that's a topic for another day... Honestly Battlefront's output seems really quite absurdly buggy atm but maybe it's just me... Here's hoping ! Thanks in advance,

Rory

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know what might cause this error? Someone at SimHQ is getting the same message while attempting to install FB and I'd like to help him. Not sure why I think that this thread would get an answer simply because I bumped it but it's worth a shot. Maybe someone else has dealt with it since the OP posted.

It looks like the OP is fairly old. If he submitted a ticket I am not sure when. When I see this type of message it is usually a corrupted download. 

It could also be that his anti-virus software and/or firewall did something funky during the download. It's best to disable both of them and re-download

27 minutes ago, landser said:

The fellow having trouble now would have submitted the ticket in the last 24 hours. I used this thread since the error message is essentially the same as what he is getting, although it's for FB.

I'm not seeing one.

Maybe he should try downloading it again.

It's best to disable both the firewall and anti-virus software and re-download

1 hour ago, landser said:

OK, thanks. I posted to him on that board that you don't see his ticket. Hopefully he'll do so again. I was just hoping to help him get up and running, but I will leave it to the professionals. Thanks for your replies.

I have responded to every ticket. So, if he has submitted one it looks different than what is displayed here and he may not have replied to it.