Rome to Victory Pre-orders are now open

10 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

It apparently is for the two aps I mentioned earlier. But anyway, thanks heaps for the advice that constituted the rest of your post. I'm sure I will be referring to it when the time comes.

:)

Michael

I will be happy the day that I will see in my gmail

Rome to Victory link are now waiting...to download !!

;))

25 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

It apparently is for the two aps I mentioned earlier. But anyway, thanks heaps for the advice that constituted the rest of your post. I'm sure I will be referring to it when the time comes.

:)

Michael

I meant that for BF the 64 bit is not the issue, just the security stuff. Probably didn't express myself clearly.

23 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:
On 11/24/2019 at 8:41 AM, BFCElvis said:

When it comes to the Help Desk there isn't a holiday since I started on the Help Desk that I didn't do support work. Xmas? Sure? Birthdays? Sure. The day of my father's funeral earlier this year? Sure, heck, I had the laptop set up in his hospital room the whole time and he even helped me with 2 issues (he was very computer savvy having been one of the co-founders of the Computer Science Department at St. Joe's University). 

Wow :o  Just WOW!!  Thank you for your dedication.  I knew you were a hard worker but I had no idea reference the above.  I tried to give you an up-vote but apparently you aren't allowed up-votes anymore........  Thanks again.   

Yeah, I had no idea. That's wild dedication. Need up votes for your account :)

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Yeah, I had no idea. That's wild dedication. Need up votes for your account :)

I wish that I could say it's a bigger deal but it isn't, at least not in my opinion. I always feel like if I'm in front of a computer (and sometimes my phone) then I'm on duty. As I said, I have been on the other end of support and know how much of a bummer it is waiting for a response (most recently with the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office.). 

49 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

I wish that I could say it's a bigger deal but it isn't, at least not in my opinion. I always feel like if I'm in front of a computer (and sometimes my phone) then I'm on duty. As I said, I have been on the other end of support and know how much of a bummer it is waiting for a response (most recently with the Philadelphia Eagles ticket office.). 

I have all the games, since CMBN-Commonwealth (not quite 10 years?), and I've needed to use the Help Desk maybe two or three times.

Each time, the service was prompt and effective, so thanks - you guys support your products very well.

3 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Eagles fan.  Ouch.  I am a bengals fan so I have no hopes to dash, while Eagles were supposed to be good this year.  Philly has some injury curse it seems.  Like a campaign in CM, just more & more lost assets each mission.

14 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

Eagles fan.  Ouch.  I am a bengals fan so I have no hopes to dash, while Eagles were supposed to be good this year.  Philly has some injury curse it seems.  Like a campaign in CM, just more & more lost assets each mission.

I've been a season ticket holder since the early '90s. Yesterday was rough but the week before (against the Patriots) 2 of the guys who share the tickets with me accidentally scanned 3 tickets when 2 of them went in. So, my ticket got burned and the ticket office wouldn't do anything about it but offer to sell me a standing room only seat for $91.

Being a Bengals fan is is tougher though. Think they'll give up on Andy Dalton after this year? 

Am I posting in the right forum? 🙂

that's a rotten story by the eagles!  They need to make that right IMO.  Hopefully next year they'll be less injured.  

Dalton.... he's not the problem, and probably not the answer I suppose.  He's not great but he's better than several of the QBs out there -- Goff, mason rudolph, rivers, trubisky ....

I just watched Lamar J school the Rams.  He's almost as much fun as a sherman knocking out a tiger's gun w first shot.  

5 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

@BFCElvis Didn't you play Philly back in '82?

It's funny that you mentioned '82 as it was one of the more memorable shows ever (and I've probably been to close to 100 over the years). It was at JFK Stadium (future site of Live Aid) and the line up was Flock of Seagulls/Blondie/Elvis Costello/Genesis. No lie, the headline in the next day's Philadelphia Inquirer was "Elvis Costello steals show at JFK". He was touring Imperial Bedroom at the time. I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday but remember that kind of stuff. 

3 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

It's funny that you mentioned '82 as it was one of the more memorable shows ever (and I've probably been to close to 100 over the years). It was at JFK Stadium (future site of Live Aid) and the line up was Flock of Seagulls/Blondie/Elvis Costello/Genesis. No lie, the headline in the next day's Philadelphia Inquirer was "Elvis Costello steals show at JFK". He was touring Imperial Bedroom at the time. I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday but remember that kind of stuff. 

Now that deserves a "like", even though I can't give you one.