Swapped my hard drives

I assume swapping hard drives may have caused problems with your Windows activations too. You may want to check those. OEM (most copies) typically don't take kindly to being moved to a different computer and will often come up with activation issues that could end up requiring you to purchase another copy/license of Windows.

As far as your Battlefront game activations, you'll need to contact the Helpdesk. Moving the game to a different computer is something that the copy-protection system would 'protect' against. Depending on which games/modules you have, you may need to get some utilities (gsClean) from the Helpdesk that 'delete' the current activation and allow you to reactivate the game. In the past this has typically been an unique utility for each game/module.  For some license keys you may need to have an activation added to the license key (by the Helpdesk) to allow for another activation. Typically you may find out you need additional activations when you get an error about 'no more activations remaining' when attempting to reactivate. The Helpdesk will need the license keys for those licenses that need additional activations. 

17 hours ago, Muzzle Flash said:

I swapped my hard drives in my two computers and all my battle front games are screwed..Cant correct any of my games without hours of ticketing..I give up on any more Battle frount games..dont want to spend hours to get them fixed. 

What a total crock!  :lol:

I swapped out my GPU a day or two back and had to relicense a bunch of my games.....It took about fifteen minutes.  :mellow:

Is interresting to read sometimes problems that somes of us have with CM and differents version of win or HD this avoid sometime to be in the same situation before making the big jump from ours CM's...

Is also very interresting to read (The 'Never Say You've Seen It All' Thread) !!