Total Re-Install and Activation Question

Hello all, hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

So I had a HD crash which has expedited my Windows 10 upgrade :(  I am perfectly happy with Windows 7 but that is another topic.

Anyway first question is am I understanding correctly that I can download an all-in-one installer for each game or there is 1 all-in-one installer somewhere that installs every game you have a key for? 
I see from my v4 upgrade downloads there is a download called "CM Battle for Normandy v401 Installer". Is that the all-in-one installer for CMBN?  It is really hard to believe that installing these games is still so confusing after all these years.

Second issues is since I actually lost my HD I have no way of deactivating my old installs. Am I correct that I have 2 activations that can be active at any one time?  And I guess I might be able to put in a ticket to maybe get my current active install deactivated since I cant do it myself?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Edited by TGarner

Thank you, I will do that in regards to the activation that I am unable to de-activate.

I did get everything installed, I THINK anyway.  We will see.

Still not sold on this whole Windows 10 stuff. I am finding I already missed the simplicity of Windows 7.

I am having a hard time due to hard drive crash. Some games I installed with no problem but for some reason the CMBN master install program will not show that the Commonwealth and the Market Garden modules are activated. Is there a way to open the program and then punch in those keys? 

Well everything seemed to install ok, I hope!
The only one that really wasnt straight forward was Normandy. There is just so many upgrades over the years you really have to be careful how you go about activating it. 
I totally get that trying to maintain a game with so much history has to be a nightmare BUT there just has to be a better way to install and activate all these games.

One that doesnt totally give the customer a headache. I dont pretend to know what it would be but in 2019 there has to be a better way.

5 minutes ago, TGarner said:

Well everything seemed to install ok, I hope!
The only one that really wasnt straight forward was Normandy. There is just so many upgrades over the years you really have to be careful how you go about activating it. 
I totally get that trying to maintain a game with so much history has to be a nightmare BUT there just has to be a better way to install and activate all these games.

One that doesnt totally give the customer a headache. I dont pretend to know what it would be but in 2019 there has to be a better way.

not sure of the process you followed, but keeping up to date on the all in one installer should make this relatively painless. Install and run the activations.....

I did use the all-in-one installers for each game and they did work well the confusion I think is where the heck to get the installers for each game.

I think rather than having customer go back through all their past purchases if a customer account page could have a list of the installers for each game they own would be a huge help.
I know that doesnt sound like a big deal and for some its not but for the average customer its just confusing and frustrating.  Something just that simple can make the whole re-install process much more straight forward for the customer.  Here is my account page, here is a list of games that I own, with my keys for those games listed below and a download link to the all-in-one installer for that series game.

• 2 weeks later...

Did this get answered?  Is there some place to go for the vaunted "all-in-one" installers?  Or do I have to go through every one of my orders and find it listed there somewhere.  I started that process, but the orders took me to upgrades and not "all-in-one" installers.  So I figured I would ask.

As far as I'm aware you DO need to go through your orders in order to find the correct download. The '4.0 Upgrade' should get you the latest all-in-one installer. If you have purchased the base game or a bundle that includes the base game recently (after 4.0 was released), then the base game or bundle purchase should point you to an all-in-one installer.

Wow, really?  I'm sure working my way through the orders will eventually get me there.  But how about this:

1) Put the link up somewhere in your account to the installer for each product

2) Put the product name in the order summary list so I don't have to click on each one to see what it is.

Talk about a little time saver.

Or answering questions for their customers.  The business would be so much better if wasn't for those pesky customers.  In the time they have been involved with answering these questions, they could have done that.  Its a pretty short-sighted view that not putting links up for installers is time-saving move.