Just Another Beautiful Day.

A new scenario I designed for the Brits.  Hypothetical British Attack from elements of 50th Inf Division backed by elements of the 44th RTR from 4th Bde.  vs Both Italian and German units.  Hypothetical but hopefully challenging enough for everyone.  AI has 2 plans but one more than the other.  Played as Allied vs AI, or I think H2H would be fine as well.  Looking for some play testers to tell me if any changes need to be done.

For some reason I am still having difficulties loading onto the Scenario Depot... so if anyone savvy enough to do that for me that would be great.   Have fun and keep your head down.

I have attached the .btt file that you can just drop into your Scenario folder.

James.

Just another Beautiful Day.btt

Edited by GhostRider3/3
info.

1 hour ago, Badger73 said:

@Bootie - bump for above for your follow-up with @GhostRider3/3

Been working on it with the help of some good people.  However I keep getting  a HTTP error 503.  I looked it up, sounds like its the actual site which is strange because other people have posted today.  So not sure what frack is going on but it is frustrating as hell.. seems so simple but fubared.

7 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Just a thought, but what browser are you using?

Edge.  However I uploaded the zipped btt file and it uploaded 100%.  However I published the Scenario thinking the file was there, because honestly I have no Fng clue why it would not.  So now there is a published Scenario with no btt file.   Uploaded the freaking thing again, edited it again, file loads successful, I review it for the 20th time.  Don't see any file from where you download it to media.. and go from there as instructions given to me on another thread.

On 6/9/2019 at 1:34 AM, GhostRider3/3 said:

Edge.  However I uploaded the zipped btt file and it uploaded 100%.  However I published the Scenario thinking the file was there, because honestly I have no Fng clue why it would not.  So now there is a published Scenario with no btt file.   Uploaded the freaking thing again, edited it again, file loads successful, I review it for the 20th time.  Don't see any file from where you download it to media.. and go from there as instructions given to me on another thread.

Have you contacted @Bootie and asked for his help in resolving this?

• 3 months later...

If anyone would like to give me feedback on this scenario, that would be much appreciated.  When Rome to Victory comes out, I will be making a couple more scenarios in which one will include elements of Leros in the Aegean.  Actually I hope someone makes a campaign for the battle of Leros.  But will be making a few for the Italian Campaign and just looking for some feedback.