Heaven & Earth: Project discussion thread

5 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Attacking with the rising sun behind them.....Very classy.  B)

3 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+1.  Nice.  The Asian voices really add to the immersion.   

Thanks guys, what did you think of the new AK & HMG sounds?

• BFCElvis changed the title to Heaven & Earth: Project discussion thread
9 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Yup those are definitely M113s (admittedly closer to the A2 or A3 variant, but that's just me being a Trackhead about it).  B)

Would it be possible to close or reshape the hatch on the rear hull deck?

It's just a test concept vehicle... it is by no means the finished version.

11 hours ago, 37mm said:

As per the @sburke inspired concept, the underlying vehicle is a BTR-60 & is a working APC.

That part of the test worked well... there were probably issues with hatches & stuff but they are really low on my list of priorities.

Hey if guys can get in and be driven around and the vehicle can shoot an MG then hatches and stuff are just gravy. Cool

Funnily enough, @MOS:96B2P made this for me (for use in my 'late-period' stuff, it will go on the wall of a cinema):

u0Dc5NFh.png

We do have a working (armed) boat, but sadly it's not a 'Pibber'.....Yet.  ;)

TBH 'riverine' maps will need some very special treatment.....@37mm  Did you have any results with the 'scuba-wire' experiment?  :ph34r:

Thanks guys... although I feel a little guilty as I should have been playing around with blender last night rather than playing with @MOS:96B2P's Consulate evacuation map (I'm pretty certain that'll be getting the H&E conversion treatment).

However, I did realise I wasn't as happy with the armour portraits as I thought I was.

@Mord I don't suppose you could help us out with an Asian tankman as well?

Edited by 37mm

45 minutes ago, 37mm said:

Thanks guys... although I feel a little guilty as I should have been playing around with blender last night rather than playing with @MOS:96B2P's Consulate evacuation map (I'm pretty certain that'll be getting the H&E conversion treatment).

Valuable project research IMHO.....I have to load up one of the other games every now and then to avert 'Delta Fever';)