To my friends and thise who.ve helped me when broke

I finally got a good job (for me) 15 mkn walk frm my house. I start next week.  Ill message relevant parties but I have a list of those who helped.(Nidan1 RIP buddy I wish I could get you back.) Ill also help as much as I can anyone whose struggling. People did it for me.

3 hours ago, IanL said:

Great to hear. Walking to work is pretty damn nice too.

I NEVER had work in Revere every job I had ever took at least a hr to and from.on subways and buses. Thats huge. 13 an hour is great for me - Ive made more legally *once*

After 90 days automatic union membership. Its stop n shop and its overnites so I wear st clothes and dont deal with customers. I like manual labor or my mind wanders.

Ironically my backround check totally passed. (Ill take that)

Marijuanas legal totally here but companies domt act it so I had to get creative with handwarmers and its hard to find someone with no pot im their system now but its done! Im in start tmrq nite. They were on abt orientation now theyre just like 11pm and you can get a whole shift. Im pleased as hell.  And like I said Ian you have helped me particularly pls feel free

• 2 weeks later...