12 hours ago, Mord said:

Thanks. But it's not little imperfections that drive me crazy it's the portraits looking like they are from multiple different design aesthetics instead of a cohesive set. It's a constant battle that I lose more than win.

Mord.

Make often as possible a trip (on the lake that you show me some pics) and breathe correctly the pure nature that you have in the front of you...before coming in the x y jobs to the portraits of Hell...

Listen a friend ;)

17 minutes ago, sburke said:

Mord is his own worst enemy. He will see the imperfections whether we do or not. You always do when it is your work and you care about it. 

You have to give you some limits, this is only a question to be realistic and see that you make your body and mind  worse...

On 7/22/2019 at 9:06 PM, sburke said:

Mord is his own worst enemy.

Ain't that the truth. It amazes me how many times I can go to bed satisfied with something I made and then hate it the next time I see it. But in the end it does make the mod better. I have remade the Dutch 3 times in the last week and they look 100 times better because of it. I am very close though to releasing. Just need a few more touch ups.

Mord.