Seems like loading times have improved?

It's a completely subjective conclusion, but one I can't shake. I'm talking about loading times into the main menu, and into the replay select screen, each of which used to seem significantly slower, based on (I assume) the number of mods or replays you had in those directories... but I'm also referring to scenario load times. Plus the scenario editor seems snappier, too. Is this just my mind tricking me, based on the fact that I'm so happy to be back into the game I used to love? Maybe. But the perceived difference in load times has really taken me by surprise a few times. I have so many replays in my CMBN folders, for example, that I used to be able to click on Replays, run to the bathroom for 2 minutes, and come back and have the file select menu still not loaded in. Seems better now.

Edited by sttp