The Treasure Trove - a compilation of tactical tips for CM2

Hi everybody,

I started compiling a document of the best tips I came across in these forums.  They mainly relate to CMBS but many of them are applicable across all CMx2 games.

Then I realised these might be of use to other players. It is a bit ad-hoc but I hope everyone is credited for their good ideas and sage advice.  So here it is:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ytpps4p2fcwall7/Treasure_Trove_CM_Tactics_Info_V1.4.docx/file

It is a docx so you can add your own tips or edit as you wish.

(if you want to suggest other places I should put it then do so.  I'm going to upload it to A Few Good Men too)

Edited by JulianJ
added something
2 hours ago, JulianJ said:

Hi everybody,

I started compiling a document of the best tips I came across in these forums.  They mainly relate to CMBS but many of them are applicable across all CMx2 games.

Then I realised these might be of use to other players. It is a bit ad-hoc but I hope everyone is credited for their good ideas and sage advice.  So here it is:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ytpps4p2fcwall7/Treasure_Trove_CM_Tactics_Info_V1.4.docx/file

It is a docx so you can add your own tips or edit as you wish.

(if you want to suggest other places I should put it then do so.  I'm going to upload it to A Few Good Men too)

@IanL  has a thread with similar idea you may want to look at.  I don't have the link handy, but he might

• 1 year later...