Activation question

Yes, but I do not have an "Activate New Products desktop shortcut".  

How can one get that back?

(I activated the base game and other modules successfully some weeks ago, then deleted the activation shortcut - but looks like I forgot to activate the Marines module.)

Edited by Erwin

25 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Yes, but I do not have an "Activate New Products desktop shortcut".  

How can one get that back?

For CMSF2 the default location is the desktop. All other 4.0 games the utility is in the game's main directory. If you don't see one there here is how to create one:

A few Windows users are not getting "Activate New Products" shortcuts created during installation.  Apparently anti-virus software is preventing the installer from doing its job.  This might not be a problem right now, but it will prove to be an issue at some point in the future.  The solution is to create your own shortcut using the following steps:

Disable your anti-virus software before you do anything. Go to your Desktop, right click on the Desktop itself, select NEW->SHORTCUT, use BROWSE to locate the CM EXE that you are trying to fix. The location is then written out. After it type in a single space and then paste this:

-showui

Click NEXT and give your new Shortcut a name (doesn't matter what). Confirm that and you're done. Double click on the new Shortcut and you should be prompted to license whatever it is you need to license.