my account is blocked

I'm not sure why there would be a temporary block on your Battlefront Store account (to access your downloads and license keys). I don't know if there was any email confirmation about your account, but there is typically an email confirmation for the purchase, download and license key I believe. You may want to try any links that may appear in the purchase confirmation email. Otherwise you can contact the Helpdesk (click the blue, '+new ticket' button in the upper right) and hopefully they can sort you out if the block remains more than a day.

Please open a ticket with the Helpdesk with the link in the post above (assuming that isn't blocked too) and provide details about where you live and your ISP (Internet Service Provider) in case there is some blocking based on country location or ISP.

Did you receive an email after your purchase with the download links and (I believe) license key(es) ?

Do you know why the purchased failed (is it explained ?) ? If a 'hold' hasn't been placed on your credit/debit card, you may want to try again. If a 'hold' has been placed on your credit/debit card, then you may want to contact the Helpdesk and provide any info about the purchase failure and the 'hold' charge (which typically disappears within 3 weeks max.).