AI triggers - Thanks a lot guys!

All right, I am late. Starting scenario design on CMSF1 and finishing it on CMSF2.

But, the AI trigger is just a brilliant addition. Playing with it right now and it is adding much more possibilities. Thanks! Just thanks!

Next, I begin to understand why people wants:

• more AI groups - 32 instead of 16 (to allow more flexibility)
  • more Terrain objectives - 30 instead of 15 (to add more triggers)

Cheers

I would greatly appreciate a graphic description of an AI plan posted in a thread like this; what to choose, how it works, what it does.  I know I can crack open an existing scenario and look at one but I just can't seem to wrap my head around what to script for a particular result.  I suspect this is a big ask but thanks for considering it kindly.

Kudos for designing scenario's.  I hope it goes well.  Good luck.

22 minutes ago, Badger73 said:

I would greatly appreciate a graphic description of an AI plan posted in a thread like this; what to choose, how it works, what it does.  I know I can crack open an existing scenario and look at one but I just can't seem to wrap my head around what to script for a particular result.  I suspect this is a big ask but thanks for considering it kindly.

Kudos for designing scenario's.  I hope it goes well.  Good luck.

Do you mean something like what I have just post here?

The editor view and then the consequence?

Edited by ncc1701e