Possible bug with CMBN

I am not sure that the following has been discussed in the past or not or if this is even an instance of being a bug. I just finished a PBEM scenario with a fellow gamer in a CMBN random Quick Battle. I inadvertently set the scenario up between two opposing Allied Forces. I was the American and he was the Polish player. We decided that his units were some kind of renegade Allied detachment that had a problem with the United States. Would it be possible to LOCK OUT the defenders to either Axis or Allies once the Attacker has been chosen, without manually having to do so?

Edited by WhiteWolf65

Well it's definitely not a bug. One of the choices is random. That can lead to blue on blue.

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf65 said:

Would it be possible to LOCK OUT the defenders to either Axis or Allies once the Attacker has been chosen, without manually having to do so?

That could be a possible enhancement. Quite frankly I'd be shocked if that was something that Steve felt was important enough to actually do.

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Well it's definitely not a bug. One of the choices is random. That can lead to blue on blue.

That could be a possible enhancement. Quite frankly I'd be shocked if that was something that Steve felt was important enough to actually do.

You can blame my catching this on my time spent as a beta-tester. I am not saying that this is something that Steve should make a priority, just pointing it out is all.