Install to new machine

Erwin

You'll need to login to your 'Store' account (from the Battlefront main page, clicking the 'Login' button in the upper right). Once logged in click on 'My Orders' (simple text list of options that you're presented with). This will present you with a list of your orders. You'll have to click on the 'Click to view' text on the right of each order to see what it actually consists of. The 'Order content' section of the order should have links for each purchase (mentioning 'sharefile' in the URL). Clicking on these links should get you to the download location for the files. You'll want to get the orders that have the 'Version 4.0 Upgrade'. These installers should generally have just about everything for each game title.

Underneath the download links on your order details page there should be a listing for 'Activation codes'. Copy and paste these during the activation process. If you get errors about 'no remaining activations', then you'll need to contact the Helpdesk and request additional activations for each license key that needs them.

If this is a new install on a new computer or a freshly installed OS, then you'll need the license keys for each module and upgrade that you have. For 4.0 'upgrades' you'll also need a previous version license key (usually the 3.0 Upgrade). Pay attention during the license activation process and look at the titles in the green boxes that come up showing what has been activated.

This is a "new install on a new computer..." 

I installed CMSF2 (hopefully) ok yesterday.

For the others...   so I should start with any order that says "v4.0 Upgrade"? 

I copied the activation codes to a doc already.  Are there separate act. codes for v4 and v3?  Or, does the one code given when product originally purchased work on both?

BTW:  Is there an easy way to see what each purchase actually represents?  I find myself spending much time just clicking on Order Links trying to find a particular product I bought.  It would be really helpful to have each order named re what the game title is.

Thnx...

Yes, start with the orders that are 'v4.0 Upgrades'. These should link to the 'full installer' for each game that had this upgrade.

Regarding discerning what is in an order before opening it up; other than guessing by date, there's no simple way of telling what is in an order other than to open it up.

Unless you purchased the 'V3/V4 combo upgrade', you will need a separate license key for 3.0. Depending on when you made the purchase of each base game, this could be the base game license key (this is always true for CMRT and CMFB, which were released as 3.0 version base games). Otherwise each game would need a 3.0 Upgrade license key in order to fully activate the game.

With this being a new installation on a new computer (games never installed and activated before on this computer) you will need to activate each of the modules and upgrades that you own. So pay attention to the successful activations listed in the green boxes during the activation process.