I need some help....again

GLynn41

1. Still having trouble contacting BF. So John helped me --but now I can not contact him. 

2. I have gotten my install of CBMN running fine, but can not not get Market Garden installed...  I bought it but when I click on the short cut install module it takes me back to installing CBMN.  I still have the Swaning to install as well as CW

3 I guess my problem with BF is my computer or my virus program  AVAST..  So I am going to try another computer tomorrow

thanks for looking...

51 minutes ago, GLynn41 said:

1. Still having trouble contacting BF. So John helped me --but now I can not contact him. 

2. I have gotten my install of CBMN running fine, but can not not get Market Garden installed...  I bought it but when I click on the short cut install module it takes me back to installing CBMN.  I still have the Swaning to install as well as CW

3 I guess my problem with BF is my computer or my virus program  AVAST..  So I am going to try another computer tomorrow

thanks for looking...

I assume you have the 4.0 upgrade? If so, go to the store and find the my orders section. Find your purchase of the 4.0 upgrade and select it. It should take you to a sharefile page and a folder for CMBN 4.0 upgrade. In this folder you should one for the full game installer. Once you have it installed, all you need to do is run activate modules and enter your codes to unlock your modules. Since this install has all the content for CMBN, you should not need to run any other installers.

9 hours ago, GLynn41 said:

Have you opened a ticket at thier helpdesk? https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com

9 hours ago, GLynn41 said:

I use avast too. When I run an instal program it puts it on hold while it scans and that generates error messages but if I just ignore it and let avast do it's thing eventually the install starts.

I always install BFC games to a white listed directory. So, running the game is never scanned.