finally back

thamk god for random acts of kindness by strangers.

Im redownloading my copies of CM.  unfortunately I lost 255 gigs of priceless stuff. lotsa pirated games. (no I dont do that to BFC but other companies. meh. if its a good game I buy it)

however! bring the PBEMS! especially for SF2! I dont have the latest 4.0 upgrade for the others =/

ALSO ANY DCS PLAYERS WHO PLAY ONLINE PLS CONTACT ME

10 hours ago, absolutmauser said:

Why? Are you a COP, cop? 

Because, it's a completely inappropriate comment to post on this board. PERIOD.

Further, it shows a total disregard for the work of others. There too many games available for free and/or through legitimate after market means (i.e. gog.com)  for it to be anything other than a sign of entitled immaturity.

It's a much better use of one's time to instead make the effort to change the law to ensure a healthy public domain. What society has forgotten is that copyright exists to produce works for the public good. A debate can be had as to whether 50-75 years  after the death of the creator is reasonable to serve this need. Such a debate such  be moved to another board.

I'd ignored the OP but your response dragged me in...

Please let this thread die...

it was foolish to post. that said I think mauser was joking.

however howler since Im feeling like Im being judged - so youre saying YOUVE NEVER used another persons netflix or wifi, and NEVER downloaded any songs or movies then?

If you truly havent than youre right I guess Im a dirtball.  If not, then I daresay youre being a hypocrite.

Edited by Sublime

14 minutes ago, Sublime said:

If you truly havent than youre right I guess Im a dirtball.  If not, then I daresay youre being a hypocrite.

I'm a lot of things as I'm sure you are also. It's never as easy as a single label to describe another person. I have no ill feelings towards you or anyone else on this board.
I should have limited my comment to the appropriateness of the initial post and forego the labels.

Welcome back.