My Wish List for Modern CM4 titles

I thought some of you may be interested in this recent post about board wargames on Boardgame Geek by a board wargame publisher:

"The audience for wargames is not declining. Has been growing for years. GMT print runs are up, yes I mean for wargames. Compass is increasing it print runs and releasing a ton of product. Legion Wargames is up. My company Revolution Games is up. Hollandspiele is doing great. Everyone I talk to in the business is selling more then ever. We are both releasing more games and selling more per title. The market in Europe continues to grow, have you seen all the great Hexasim games, and China is booming for wargames. There may be another downturn at some time in the future but the reality is right now you have all this product because there is a market for it."

1 hour ago, Sequoia said:

I thought some of you may be interested in this recent post about board wargames on Boardgame Geek by a board wargame publisher:

"The audience for wargames is not declining. Has been growing for years. GMT print runs are up, yes I mean for wargames. Compass is increasing it print runs and releasing a ton of product. Legion Wargames is up. My company Revolution Games is up. Hollandspiele is doing great. Everyone I talk to in the business is selling more then ever. We are both releasing more games and selling more per title. The market in Europe continues to grow, have you seen all the great Hexasim games, and China is booming for wargames. There may be another downturn at some time in the future but the reality is right now you have all this product because there is a market for it."

Avalanche Press seems to be doing rather well. I had their entire Panzer Grenadier collection up to their France: '40 game. But some of their titles are EXPENSIVE. Their Road to Dunkirk game is $99.99, I don't think so. You could buy a couple CM games for the same price, well almost. Wound up giving all of it to my grandson who is history buff.

Edited by WhiteWolf65

1 hour ago, Blazing 88's said:

...Modern titles...

CM: Twilight 2000 - Last Battle  (for CMSF someone created this Twilight 2000 campaign)

CM: BATTLETECH   🙂

WOW, I remember playing Twilight 2000 from GDW years ago. GDW's Command Decision and Combined Arms were my go to for miniature games. Great system