Interest in purchase....some questions before

Hello people,

I've an interest to give it a try (two years ago or so, I played a demo version and than forget about the game) with the Italian Fortress Bundle, including Gustav Linie.

I wanted to ask, if it is possible to record some of my games via NVIDIA shadowplay?

Also, what are the differences between "... Digital Only, Disk Only, Manual Only, or Manual and Disk ..." as I am not an english native speaker ?

Can I pay with Paypal?

1 hour ago, K98-Schütze[GER] said:

I wanted to ask, if it is possible to record some of my games via NVIDIA shadowplay?

Yes. I think they call it something different in the new GeForece Experience but yes it works. I use it on my laptop.

Also, what are the differences between "... Digital Only, Disk Only, Manual Only, or Manual and Disk ..." as I am not an english native speaker ?

Oh man I did not realize there were so many options :). One thing to consider is that if you have disks or manuals shipped to you that can trigger duties and taxes when they pass through customs. If you choose download only you will get everything you need. You can put the install on a USB or back up drives and you can even print the PDF manual.

Can I pay with Paypal?

Yes

"Digital only" is just the download version of the game

"Disk only" is no longer an option

"Manual only" is the digital download and the physical manual is shipped to you

"Manual and Disc" is the digital download and the physical manual and disc are shipped to you.

Store and this Forum have sperate login credentials  - if you already had a store account after the store was revamped the login needed redoing to reset it. Instructions should be around with a seach or open a support ticket. If you haven't previosly puchased anything before simply register a new account at the store.

Edited by Wicky