US Army Multicam Division Pack

On 1/31/2019 at 6:32 PM, Sequoia said:

One cool thing is the patches you've created match the Order of Battle I created years ago for Battlefront's 2008 Syrian invasion. I think I researched what units were in Iraq in 2008.

I'd be interested in seeing this - are you able to post it or upload document please?

There is a link of the second page of the Multicam 3rd infantry thread. The thread it links to has two orders of battle. The second one is more detailed. I also have what I think is a rather complete Syrian order of battle for 2008 on paper (before the civil war of course).  I can post it if there is interest.

Edited by Sequoia
spelling
2 hours ago, Sequoia said:

There is a link of the second page of the Multicam 3rd infantry thread. The thread it links to has two orders of battle. The second one is more detailed. I also have what I think is a rather complete Syrian order of battle for 2008 on paper (before the civil war of course).  I can post it if there is interest.

I would be very interested to see it as well. Feel free to post it here if you'd like as well. 

Alright, I will dig it up and post when I can. I have this pipedream of making a virtual boardgame Vassal module  http://www.vassalengine.org/  which I have experience in using of the fictional war at brigade/battalion level . Once upon a time someone was going to run a online campaign of the war with various players in command of units on both sides and battles decided by using CMX1 but it became problematic and the project was dropped. I did obtain (with permission) a graphic file of the map that was to be used for the campaign that would be ideal for a Vassal module.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 6:42 AM, Sequoia said:

Alright, I will dig it up and post when I can. I have this pipedream of making a virtual boardgame Vassal module  http://www.vassalengine.org/  which I have experience in using of the fictional war at brigade/battalion level . Once upon a time someone was going to run a online campaign of the war with various players in command of units on both sides and battles decided by using CMX1 but it became problematic and the project was dropped. I did obtain (with permission) a graphic file of the map that was to be used for the campaign that would be ideal for a Vassal module.

Any update on digging out that Syrian OOB @Sequoia?

• 2 months later...