Stalingrad Analysis Army University Press

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure what I was getting into, and when I saw it was an hour-long presentation, I backed off temporarily, but I happened to notice this brilliant, pithy and acerbic summary of the German situation.

"News from western front my fuhrer we have captured France and defeated combined forces of Anglo French in 20 days News from Eastern front my fuhrer we have captured 1 room of 3 bedroom house in 30 days with cost of 2000 death soldiers."

Also, I discovered from the More Videos there is at least one more of these. It covers the Commissar's House.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, LongLeftFlank said:

Nicely done, although I am always disappointed when the narration isn't by Laurence Olivier.

The German accent for Lieutenant Colonel Wolf had me in stitches TBH!  :D

PS - Back in the day, there was a great CM:BB map (& scenario) for Red Oktober, I've still got it, might dig it out an make some posts in the CM:BB forum.....I do miss 'Grey Panzers' (& KVs).  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead