Cant help myself - Question about possible feature addition

2 hours ago, Mord said:

Teacher says whenever you hear a tank explode, a German gets an iron cross.

Mord.

Hahaha outstanding 

So Jablonski the mortarman whose entire team got waxed...Could he a mortar round from a neighboring team? 

Or maybe just a really lucky hit from the Germans that I didn’t see. The Germans in that scenario were rather infallible 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:52 PM, Mord said:

Oh, and I can say they don't model vehicle to vehicle friendly fire. I set up a test in BS one day with Russians on each side of the map and had them fire near each other. There were no direct hits and the only damage was caused by secondary explosions from the ground.

Mord.

Funny because I did have some friendly fire in CMSF2. In one of the missions in the Marine campaign, I had one Abrams back and two up front. One of them exactly aligned with an enemy vehicle appearing and was shot in the back by his buddy (KO).

Lethaface, something similar happened to me in FB. One Sherman’s right front was in line with another Sherman’s LOF to a bunker off to the left of the first Sherman. The Sherman in between that firer and the target (each about a 100 yards left/right of it) was knocked out.  I had searched and searched  the replay to figure out where the German AT was hiding, when I finally saw that the firing Sherman’s shot went right through the edge of the other Sherman’s sprocket, knocked out the bunker(!), but knocked out the Sherman as well!  Gotta love this game.