shaders

You may be better served with calibrating your monitor first on your desktop (using a reference photo) until satisfied with the warmth/coolness of the display. The default color profile is usually designed to grab one's attention in a fluorescent warehouse store. You should be able to switch settings fairly easily  on the front panel of your monitor.

Failing the above, your video driver color space settings can be tweaked.

In fact It may be the shadows that are creating the problem, I don't know. Turning the shadows off eliminates the red nuance on the vehicles, regardless if the shaders are on or off. Perhaps it is the simulation of the sun reflection on the vehicle body, but it gives a slightly redish nuance.The issue persists even in overcast weather when there is no shadow. At night, the normal color appears only when the artificially bright night graphics are off. Otherwise the shadows or the shaders have to be turned off  in order to avoid the red brightness. Does anybody else encounter this issue? If yes, it may be from the game engine and I can stop looking for a fix.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, Cambronne said:

up:shader off, down shaders on

Sorry, forgot about this.

I just checked. Nope, mine stays the same color. I turned on shaders with shadows, shadows without shaders and everything off, no change in the hues. Are you using Reshade? I tested it with Reshade and didn't have any problems either but your settings could be different than mine.

Mord.

The cause is the AMD specific shader code from BFC and not your video driver. As a Radeon user myself; I've found ReShade to be worth the hassle to use as it provides a safe means of overwriting/supplementing the aforementioned shaders.

Unfortunately, the Radeon settings for Color are Display based and will have  wider ramifications outside of CM. Best to avoid as you are happy with your color as it is.

You'll also need to keep Shaders ON. Otherwise, you'll lose the hit decals and see white, or off color, dots/holes in their place.

You're welcome. My settings weren't written in stone, just a jumping off point to get people started.  Skip the sepia setting and see what happens.

I used to be a diehard AMD guy, for nearly twenty years. But when I built my rig (my first ever hand built) I went with Intel (the new Ryzen stuff wasn't out yet). I agonized over that choice, waiting or just taking a leap of faith. I am glad I did cause I see a lot of people having problems with AMD stuff when it comes to CM. Though I did have to roll back my Nvidia drivers so the game wouldn't crash after a couple hours.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

30 minutes ago, Mord said:

You're welcome. My settings weren't written in stone, just a jumping off point to get people started.  Skip the sepia setting and see what happens.

I used to be a diehard AMD guy, for nearly twenty years. But when I built my rig (my first ever hand built) I went with Intel (the new Ryzen stuff wasn't out yet). I agonized over that choice, waiting or just taking a leap of faith. I am glad I did cause I see a lot of people having problems with AMD stuff when it comes to CM. Though I did have to roll back my Nvidia drivers so the game wouldn't crash after a couple hours.

Mord.

I did. The same message for all: Failed to compile.

26 minutes ago, Howler said:

Download this utility to verify your supported OpenGL version http://realtech-vr.com/admin/glview.

Looks like it may be a version mismatch of some kind.

I did. After running the program I got this:(in attachement)

screenshot.bmp

3 hours ago, Cambronne said:

Thank you for your time Mord and Howler.

AWESOME! Glad we could help you. Updating was gonna be my next suggestion. Howler was smarter and faster!

But man, eventually you should try Reshade. It rules!

Have fun, man!

Mord.