2019 Reporting For Duty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, rocketman said:

Sounds great Steve. The "2 or 3 packs" was a pleasant surprise, as I thought 2019 would be more along the lines of RT and FI modules. Is there any chance that the SF2 campaigns can be released one by one so we don't have to wait for all to be done? 

Keep rolling and I will quietly ponder what the "things queued up" might be. I hear  good things come to those who wait 😊

I would love the additional mission packs and vehicle packs. I really do love your combat mission series guys. I'm so happy you guys give us the option to still play our game with updates and upgrades. So many games get lossed to the advancement of os systems etc and are just shelved. 

Alot of company's could learn a thing or two here. 

Keep it coming. And happy 2019! 

Norman. 

On 2/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, Hadwin73 said:

The meteriological winter ends tomorrow, the calendar one on 20 March. And here with us in Southern Germany is already great spring weather...🌞
When will Fortress Italy's Rome To Victory Module be released???;)

Well it won't depend on the seasons, that's for sure. It will probably be released in accordance with BFC. i.e Battlefront's Flexible Calendar 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 8:24 PM, Hadwin73 said:

The meteriological winter ends tomorrow, the calendar one on 20 March. And here with us in Southern Germany is already great spring weather...🌞
When will Fortress Italy's Rome To Victory Module be released???;)

According to Battlefront - Not until the SF2 patches are complete not sure when that will be but a rough time frame was given in the original post hopefully we will hear another update before the end of March where things are at in regards to the original post.😎