Install & License All Good--Can't Launch--But all other Updated CM Games Run Fine...

Have been playing these games for years, I mean YEARS. Love them, big Battlefront Supporter. Long story short. Win 7, older Laptop machine with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (I know, I know) But here's the thing: All the new updated versions of CM games run fine (except FI, but that seems to be install issue--John from support and I are working on it) so logically (which may not be my strongest suit) this new version of SF (2) should also work, right? 

The install and licensing went smooth(ish) but when I start the thing I get that most annoying, useless umbrella message "Shock Force 2 Has stopped Working" and  "Windows will contact you if they figure it out"..... Has anyone ever been contacted by Windows? NOT.

Please, if anyone has an idea of how to get around this issue please let me know.  I do have a ticket already.

Thanks

Based on nothing at all, you might want to try to re-'activate new products' again. From my own Beta experience the game will just not start (like you're getting) if the DRM isn't recognizing the activation.

Let me think. What else has caused problems in the past? I assume a Combat Mission folder was created in Documents/Battlefront and you've got a Hotkeys file in the User Data folder.

I feel like I'm not being much help.