Multiple Uniform Variants Issues

iMolestCats

Hi all currently modding the syrian special forces and im attempting to make multiple uniform variants for them issue is there only seems to be one uniform file. Ive tried adding a "1" with a space at the end like other uniforms with variants hoping i could get a mixture but nothing. Just the black jump suits. Once i take away the "1" from the file name it shows up in game and replaces the black uniforms. Any suggestions? 

UPDATE: Uniforms that already had multiple variants i was able to continue adding variants using a space and the next sequential number. Does not seem to be working with the syrian special forces uniforms though.

Edited by iMolestCats

Skip the 1 and start with a 2. See if that works. EX. "smod_syrian_uniform_spec-ops-soldier" then "smod_syrian_uniform_spec-ops-soldier 2". Your Normal map would be numbered thusly "smod_syrian_uniform_spec-ops-soldier 2_normal map" or "smod_syrian_uniform_spec-ops-soldier_2_normal map" Not sure as this seems to be new territory.

Mord.

Awesome. That was a trick from the older days of modding the 1.0+ engine. There are a few anomalies like that with certain files, it's just hard to remember which WAVs and BMPs it relates too. But in the future you can use it as a rule of thumb checksum if something doesn't work outright.

As far as the Normal Maps go, if you can't figure out the numbering and if your uniforms aren't too drastically different looking, you can not bother any the game will apply its original to the ones you add.

Good luck, man.

Mord.