Multicam 3rd Infantry Division

A few people have asked me about multicam skins in Shock Force 2, so I decided to release the ones I put together. These are textures taken from Black Sea. I added the 3rd ID divisional insignia. I also did a quick retexture of the vehicle crewmen to have OCP body armor on to fit in better. For those of you concerned with the proper wear and appearance of Army uniforms, I included AR670-1 compliant boots as well, textures also from Black Sea. 

This is the end result. Not the best texture job in the world, but I'm hoping it will hold people over until someone much more skilled than I starts pumping out skins. 

R2bRdUs.png

whCi6Wo.png

Download link at FGM:
http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=7559

1 hour ago, IICptMillerII said:

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

You're in luck, I have an 82nd skin nearly ready to go. I'll add 2ID to the list as well. Might as well throw in 1st Cav at this point too. 

Sweet!

I want to start the Task Force Panther campaign. Need the 82nd for total immersion!

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

What is Task Force Panther? I haven't seen or heard of that campaign. 

Got your pm and am looking for it.  I thought it was on scenario depot, but I don’t see it there now.  There is another post of a whole bunch of CMSF stuff that does have it.  TF Panther is a campaign by Chris (normal dude) focused on the 82nd airborne.  Starts with grabbing an airfield and then goes from there  it has one of my personal favorite scenarios “the snitch”    

37 minutes ago, ViperAssassin26 said:

What is Task Force Panther? I haven't seen or heard of that campaign. 

It was a fan* made campaign (and a really good one too) for CMSF 1 about a US airborne battalion in the hypothetical Syrian invasion. It had a wide variety of scenarios. It hasn't been updated for CMSF 2 but theoretically could still work. I put an asterisk next to fan as it was made by ChrisND who later became a Battlefront employee, He has since left BFC but still maintains contact with the crew.

PS Ninja'd  by Sburke

Edited by Sequoia
PS

7 minutes ago, sburke said:

@IICptMillerII well I am all set.  put tags on both your mods, added tag files for the game and gave em a test run.  woot!  Thanks a bunch man

Good to hear that everything is working well!

I’ll try to get around to making the 2nd Infantry Division as well, and a generic multi cam uniform with no unit markings for those that prefer the uniform be more flexible. 

1 hour ago, sburke said:

If you ever consider it, CMBS TF Spartan Resolve had a TF Bayonet mod.  I gave it a shot but it won't move to CMSF without work.  If you are really into getting more work ( :D ) a 4th ID mod would make a nice addition... and a 1st Cav.. and a …….. heh heh

They should be easy enough for me to throw together. I just have to find the time to sit down and do it. I definitely want to see both the 1st Cav and 4th ID represented in game as well, so I'll try to get it done sooner rather than later. 

17 hours ago, IICptMillerII said:

They should be easy enough for me to throw together. I just have to find the time to sit down and do it. I definitely want to see both the 1st Cav and 4th ID represented in game as well, so I'll try to get it done sooner rather than later. 

Could you add 1st Armored to your list?

2 hours ago, Splinty said:

Could you add 1st Armored to your list?

Yeah I can show the dorito chip some love as well.

Right now I'm planning on doing:

• 2nd Infantry Division
  • 4th Infantry Division
  • 1st Cavalry Division
  • 101st Airborne (Air Assault) Division
    • I'll probably throw in the Rakassans as well
  • 1st Armored Division

The ETA is the dreaded soon at the moment. I have to find the time to sit down and bang em out. Shouldn't be too difficult once I have the time though.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, IICptMillerII said:

Yeah I can show the dorito chip some love as well.

Right now I'm planning on doing:

• 2nd Infantry Division
  • 4th Infantry Division
  • 1st Cavalry Division
  • 101st Airborne (Air Assault) Division
    • I'll probably throw in the Rakassans as well
  • 1st Armored Division

The ETA is the dreaded soon at the moment. I have to find the time to sit down and bang em out. Shouldn't be too difficult once I have the time though.

@IICptMillerII Now that these are up @Mord and I are discussing his unit portraits and trying to figure out what makes sense.  With the Army Bde structure my guess is unit regiment may make the most sense without having the Reg/Division portraits he used to do as it doesn't really apply anymore.  Not sure though - looks like we need feedback for vets as to what would make most sense, be most appealing and useful.