Order completed!

I got an email an hour ago with my download link, and it works! I'm surprised there's been no official announcement and no one else has commented yet so I feel like something must be wrong. . . I was able to download and activate, but now dealing with the familiar Mac black screen problem.

Edited by General Liederkranz

Yeah, Steve likes to slow roll things. Any time a new product gets released there are frequently one or more store issues, download issues, email confusion or any number of other things. He likes to have a small number of people to start accessing things (the vocal and visible forum members usually) and reporting problems. If the people here run into trouble or see weird stuff he knows we will post about it. :)  That way he can fix those unexpected things before the silent masses start trying to buy / download the product.