Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Therapy Needed!

Man...I'm coming over from Close Combat 2 where we usually only had 3-4 tanks under our command and now I'm playing A Walk In Paris against the AI and I'm in charge of 13 pieces of armor.

All these units to keep up with. Sometimes I'm thinking so hard I feel like I'm studying for a Trig exam. Major strategy involved in this game. It's blowing my mind I tell you! Sensory overload! Can't function...correctly...(gurgle)...

------------------

Everything in moderation...except CM.

Guest Michael emrys

Well, Colonel, that's why we wanted it to be a TURN-BASED GAME, so you would have time to do all that thinking and arranging. As I posted elsewhere, I usually spend about an hour on each move, including the time I spend examining the replay 4-8 times.

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Man...I'm coming over from Close Combat 2 where we usually only had 3-4 tanks under our command and now I'm playing A Walk In Paris against the AI and I'm in charge of 13 pieces of armor.

All these units to keep up with. Sometimes I'm thinking so hard I feel like I'm studying for a Trig exam. Major strategy involved in this game. It's blowing my mind I tell you! Sensory overload! Can't function...correctly...(gurgle)...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prepare yourself for assimilation

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Try this thread for starters: http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum7/HTML/000146.html

Or, do a search in the Tips and Techniques forum; I know this has come up a few times there.

Also, there is a pretty good article by Fionn on Madmatt's site (http://combathq.thegamers.net/) under the Article section. It's called "Movement To Contact:

A Tank Platoon Tactics Primer".

------------------

Canada: Where men were men, unless they were horses.

-Dudley Do-right