Newbie DAR/AAR: ncc1701e vs JoMc67D

And, a Good Game Indeed...

Yeah, we both selected 'Cease-Fire' a couple turns ago,  and it still didn't take place, and so I figured on selecting 'Surrender'...Thou, and if I were you, I wouldn't have selected 'Cease-Fire' (and just propose I 'Surrender', or let it play out), and just finish me off to the point of me clicking on 'Surrender'. 

I knew you were also in the Far Woods, and decided that you would probably be too cautious and stay back...So, I keep moving back and forth along tree line a couple turns and letting my troops (in Keyhole positions) shoot at yours in the Village...However, I moved back-in-forth once too many times and paid the price with your unexpected flanking Woods Movement (well, I expected there was a possibility, but didn't expect it coming from you that early)...So, I decided to move out of the Village (woods & upper Village) altogether with my remaining troops. However, for Chits & Grins decided to attack the Center again with one Squad, and of course it failed.

The Forumites have taught you well, young Luke...Just remember who your Father is (You Freaking Newbie Bastage :-)

Looking forward to your next upcoming AAR/DAR :-)

Edited by JoMc67

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2018 at 3:24 AM, JoMc67 said:

Apparently, it's not soon enough...Where Art Thou, ncc 😞

Sorry Joe, I was in a hurry to finish my Christmas shopping. I arrived yesterday in the family to celebrate the end of year. And, forgot to warn you before leaving, my fault...

I wish you and all a Merry Christmas ! Back Jan, 2nd for my AAR of the first turns...

2 hours ago, ncc1701e said:

Sorry Joe, I was in a hurry to finish my Christmas shopping. I arrived yesterday in the family to celebrate the end of year. And, forgot to warn you before leaving, my fault...

I wish you and all a Merry Christmas ! Back Jan, 2nd for my AAR of the first turns...

Oh, it's no problem, ncc, as I figured Christmas Shopping takes precedence over Gaming...I also wish You and Family a Merry -X-Mas & Happy New Year :-)