Activation of modules for CMBS

So I've decided to make my CM addiction mobile and started to install my games on my Laptop. I have them installed on my home desktop as well. I started with CMBS. I DL'd the full version of the V4 game, I think I bought it v2 or v3 originally (I don't recall). I installed no problem. I put in my V4 activation code, then it asked for my original, put that in, all went fine, but I was not able to find where to activate the Battle pack. I know it isn't installed, is there a special order, did I burn my activations, etc? I did a cursory search on the topic and it didn't come up immediately but if someone could provide some guidance I'd appreciate it. I have some modules for CMBN, I faintly recall though allow you to activate each module piecemeal, this does not seem to be available on Black Shark. Is there an order I should plan for the Normandy Installs as well? Thank you in advance?

-B

I have a similar problem. I purchased the Battle Pack for BS a week or so back, and it said that no DL was necessary as it came with v4 already, all I needed to do was to insert the activation code, which I received at purchase. I tried to do that, but could find no place to insert the code. I don't know how to get the process started.

:(

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

I have a similar problem. I purchased the Battle Pack for BS a week or so back, and it said that no DL was necessary as it came with v4 already, all I needed to do was to insert the activation code, which I received at purchase. I tried to do that, but could find no place to insert the code. I don't know how to get the process started.

:(

Michael

Go into the folder the game was installed in and use the "Activate new products" shortcut.

Hey Mike,

As a quick update that might help you, but didn't work for me. I did scrounge into program folder and there is a activate new products... something or other, I put in my BP code for BS and it said it unlock but when I ran the game it didn't show the striker campaign. This may work for you though, give'r a try and good luck.

EDIT_ Sgt. beat me to it.

Edited by Behemoth
  • 1 month later...