[MOD] CMRT: Winter '44 - Compilation mod

CMRT: Winter '44 - Compilation mod

imperial1539502128_logo_1361.jpg

I present to you a modification for the game in the winter scenarios.

I present to you a modification for the game in the winter scenarios. Mod contains winter textures of the earth, buildings, uniforms of soldiers, cars and guns as well as sounds and interface.

The following mods were taken as a basis:

-Stalingrad MOD + CMFB (winter tiles, bildings)

-HQS 2.6 (sounds)

-ARIS mods, VM s Soviet Winter Uniform s and Gear, WInter Mod telogreyka, Winter Faces WiP,  Kiemes Improved Big Russian(skins)

-Juju_s_Red_Thunder_UI, potemkine_splash, Historic Insignia’s by Panzer_Kraut, Umlauts CMRT Force Specific Backgrounds (GUI)

If someone I forgot to specify I am sorry.

Mod structure:

Winter 44  GER units 1.x.brz - German infantry, truck, guns.

Winter 44  USSR units 1.x.brz - USSR infantry, truck, guns.

Winter 44  VENGR units 1.x.brz - Hungarian infantry (submod)

Winter 44 base 1 - 3 - base tiles

Winter 44 flavor 1.0.brz - various additional objects

Winter 44 GER tanks 1.x.brz - German tanks, other armor

Winter 44 sound 1.x.brz - HQS 2.6 (sounds)

Winter 44 UI 1.x.brz - GUI

z_1.x.brz - menu image with version mod

Test map with all units

Test map with Hungarian units

How play Hungarian? Just add tags [vengr] in scenario. Dont work in QB. For QB need unpack BZR with Hungarian skins and tags [vengr] in file names.

Maps for this mods:

Downloads:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4mg4/XxCCi2HWy

Total size 7.33 Gb

Place in Data\Z folder

Offical site

FAQ.

1. Soviet tanks?

Later

2. Hungarian truck and tank?

Later

3. Can I use parts of your mod in mine mod?

sure you can.

4. How many you  work in ths mod?

40% (Aris and other great peoples) 20% Me. Other Battlefront.

Screenshots:

imperial1539610763_1.jpgimperial1539610808_2.jpgimperial1539610823_3.jpgimperial1539610836_4.jpg19797e4e55dd5c2d34de22fde202a244.jpgf119d3fd6150aa6b4fceaf7bca94df37.jpg611fef89575b6a8c6021dfa5678e14d5.jpg85a4fec58154103925da9d8dab6dd851.jpgd19dcc9942bbcd860068c77803e9cc72.jpge76c93087f231c847a22993d169699cc.jpg

36 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

Nice one, Thief, looks great!  Thanks!

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

What exactly did you add, Thief? 

Hungarian infantry,  historical change VM s Soviet Winter Uniform s and Gear, Aris dirty skins used for snow skins with camouflage, Stalingrad and winter mod cleaning of  non historical and not try Russian bildings. A lot of work on the search and organization of the material in one mod for simply used. All-in-one.

Edited by Thief2125

Awesome immersion Thief tank you !

So now that we have also somewhere on the CMMODs or on the Forum Romania and Finland and with Italy we have already almost principal Germans Satellites troops in Russia, we can created big battle between Russia Finland  or can created Barbarossa... ;)

Edited by 3j2m7

Hungarian infantry only winter skins.  I'm not going to make a summer uniform. Until make a model Converter for 3D max. The Hungarian infantry and so it turns out with big historical inaccuracies because the German uniform not everywhere can become basic.

1 hour ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Thief, can you also please make a seperate download for the StuG III series?

https://dropmefiles.com/SzAxB

7 minutes ago, Thief2125 said:

Hungarian infantry only winter skins.  I'm not going to make a summer uniform. Until make a model Converter for 3D max. The Hungarian infantry and so it turns out with big historical inaccuracies because the German uniform not everywhere can become basic.

https://dropmefiles.com/SzAxB

How does this work please?

Edited by Aragorn2002

Looks great, but interested to understand how this mod differs from the winter one released over the 2015-16 holidays.  Are there across the board improvements? Perhaps players can  customize their set ups combining the two mods.  For example, Winter Mod 2016 has "winterized"  Soviet tanks. Since these mods contain so many files, it would nice to understand the differences. 

I agree this should be posted over at CMMODS. Winter Mod 2016 is there for those interested. 

- Kevin

Many Russian troops and tanks in Winter (2016) not historical. I'm Russian and I cried looking at Soviet tanks and uniforms at the repository. Because they were drawn by people who didn't know about it. For example on Soviet tanks, especially in the winter, never painted a huge red star on the turret. This is dangerous and not logical. They almost never painted.

My mod easy to setup. More content. Since it contains both the old mod and a lot of fixes.

In next update:

321.thumb.jpg.6690a051f9a7fe8425991ae081856777.jpg

Thanks for the clarification and improvements. 

How much of Winter Mod 2016 is in your new one?  1% 10%  etc...?  If I recall it used CM Italy winter textures to get a start. 

It's easy to get an account over there. It will help get your hard work distributed and noticed. Battlefront officially endorses the site. 

Kevin

5 minutes ago, kevinkin said:

ow much of Winter Mod 2016 is in your new one?  1% 10%  etc...?  If I recall it used CM Italy winter textures to get a start.

It's complicated. If all winter tiles are taken from other BF games, how much winter mod will remain In Winter mod?  😃