Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

On 5/3/2019 at 11:39 PM, MOS:96B2P said:

The working title is Shift Commander :).  It has a loooong ways to go and some technical issues to overcome yet.  

Situation:  It’s the afternoon shift on July 1st, 2008 in the fictional American city of Chiraq.  You are the commander of the Hill Street Police Precinct.  Your command consists of patrol, detectives, an Emergency Action Team (EAT) and air support.  

One of the biggest technical issues has been overcome. :)

FCzaNlvh.jpg

Y9TU5yEh.jpg

3qK5jP9h.jpg

2 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Rescuing & evacuating diplomatic staff from a US consulate that is in danger of being overrun.  

:D  That brings back some scenario design memories.  :lol:

I didn't know it was yours until I uploaded the little vid & thought I should credit the scenario maker.

I was looking for possible H&E conversions.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:54 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

They didn't need much rescuing from what I recall.....Staying well out of their way seemed the safest option to me!  ;)

I actually played that one in hotseat mode once so I could go full aggro, and ended up with a massacre of the embassy staff, guards, and relief column.

37 minutes ago, General Jack Ripper said:

I actually played that one in hotseat mode once so I could go full aggro, and ended up with a massacre of the embassy staff, guards, and relief column.

+1  :D  :lol:   The below consulate can be a dangerous place.................... :o

cJ7IZIkh.jpg