Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

29 minutes ago, DeutschRitter said:

Where can I find Mords settings for Reshade?

Tint [sepia]

Emphasize

FilmPass

ColorMatrix

GaussianBlur

Colourfulnes

That's the base that I use. Try them and add or subtract as you see fit. But they are a good starting point. Plus Best/Best and AA on, in CM settings.

Mord.

Was digging through a folder of SF1 scenarios and found one I remembered as fun to play and decided to rework the map and some of the AI plans, then got into changing the forces involved.   This is a screen from a play test.  SMAW team taking out a BMP trying to cross the river.

Screenshot (78).jpg

Edited by homewrecker
added context

Then, wow...!  

FWIW I played around with Reshade when it first came out.  But, the improvements seemed often combined with less effective visuals.  I think one can get good effects by simply playing around with the nVidia graphics settings.  So, wondered if you did that.

17 hours ago, Tashtego said:

Some Marines keeping an eye on things.Marines-1.jpg

Thats a cool shot!

Just wondering in the real military is it normal to group like that during scouting?

I play arma with a realistic sim group and i remember being told to never group up like that during missions. 

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Then, wow...!  

FWIW I played around with Reshade when it first came out.  But, the improvements seemed often combined with less effective visuals.  I think one can get good effects by simply playing around with the nVidia graphics settings.  So, wondered if you did that. 

My video card is an Asus 210 Silent. There isn't really too many things to adjust on it. "Set it, and forget it." That's basically what I did when I got the card a couple of years ago.

3 hours ago, Ridaz said:

Thats a cool shot!

Just wondering in the real military is it normal to group like that during scouting?

I play arma with a realistic sim group and i remember being told to never group up like that during missions. 

I don't know about tactics today, but in my day, their squad leader or I would be screaming "Spread out! One grenade will get you all!"

A Marine platoon is ambushed attempting to cross the fetid Empetigo Canal. Here, a couple of Gyrenes are adding their smoke canisters to a screen laid down by their AAV, while others attend to an urgent Casevac.

marines%20in%20ambush%20A.png

"Doc" Mason works feverishly to stem the bleeding while the squad keeps sharp-eyed Overwatch......

marines%20in%20ambush%20B.png

...and the rest of the platoon fans out and takes the fight to the enemy.

marines%20in%20ambush%202.png

Edited by mjkerner

28 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

A Marine platoon is ambushed attempting to cross the fetid Empetigo Canal. Here, a couple of Gyrenes are adding their smoke canisters to a screen laid down by their AAV, while others attend to an urgent Casevac.

marines%20in%20ambush%20A.png

"Doc" Mason works feverishly to stem the bleeding while the squad keeps sharp-eyed Overwatch......

marines%20in%20ambush%20B.png

...and the rest of the platoon fans out and takes the fight to the enemy.

marines%20in%20ambush%202.png

Across the Canal, the CMSF1 version.

You played the game before the patch (hence why there's fences on the map).

You might be interested to know that the mission has been updated to version 2 recently.

Yup, I'm just going through some old SF1 scenarios that I started and never finished.  Several of them I figured what the hell and just went right to the new ones so I'd have some FOW left.  This one is about 10 minutes in...think I'll bail and start the new one. This one is a blast!