I still can not log in to the store page

Mastiff

ok logged in to store page, but when I log in to here I have to send reset password every time, for the Forums.

and then when I come back the new password I used doesnt work and I have to start all over again and reset. every time I log out I have to reset password to log in.

The forum and shop use different logins - problem can be with browser trying to use same one as both use same domain.

Make a note of each login details - and try clearing cache & cookies before logging in entering each separately.

Edited by Wicky

I don't use the same login, I use 2 different passwords 2 different names. for some reason when I use 71st_Mastiff on this forums it locks me with 5 failed attempts with the press of only one attempt. It happens everytime I press the Battlefront Forums link in the main store page.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

10 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

Do you have a separate bookmark for the forums? If not, try making and using one.

Michael

yes I have a favorites added for the forums, as I said everytime I come in to sign into the Forum I get password incorrect. It is correct. I have sent multiple emails to the administrator in the contact list for this issue and no results. 

As I said I have to reset and put a password every time I want to come in here and post.

So screenshot of what's going on I have been resetting the password to the one I use every time. and it lets me in when I reset. but when I try to login with the password, i get failed, and locked out. and start the whole reset password application process all over again just to get in the Forums.

So someone can go in and see if my Forums email is locked out and thats why its not allowing me to use my password. 

cannotlogin.thumb.jpg.d33b2931b16c227225fbff4585e509e9.jpg

Edited by 71st_Mastiff

Puzzled if you can't login to forum how are you posting on the forum

I notice in your screenshot you are using your email address rather than your user name to log into Forum

Are you typing in the password or is the computer auto filling it in from stored?

What browser are you using? can you clear out any stored cookies and cache and start from scratch.

Edited by Wicky

12 hours ago, Wicky said:

Puzzled if you can't login to forum how are you posting on the forum

I notice in your screenshot you are using your email address rather than your user name to log into Forum

Are you typing in the password or is the computer auto filling it in from stored?

What browser are you using? can you clear out any stored cookies and cache and start from scratch.

as I stated, I'm resetting the password every time to login.

email address is for the Forums.

my username is for the store version.

I'm typing in the not using auto filling.

Chrome yes I have reset chrome and cleared cookies.

I would suspect their admin should reset me if im locked out.

yes that's been done to, so let me tell you again, I type in my email/ then I type in the correct password. 

I get the following your account has been locked to many attempts performed. either people in here are attempting to get in my password or there being an as hat, and typeing in my email and then incorrect password causing me to not able to change it?