14 hours ago, sburke said:

<snipped>

I gave my old CMBN uniform mods a try and it doesn't work there now either.  I forget which version updated the models whether it was 2 or 3.  Bummer.  I exploded the BRZs for CMBN and CMFI and yeah, the two games still handle it differently as well...bummer. 

<snipped>

Yep.  In CMBN, the uniform file names changed going from version 1 to version 2.  Those Version 2 changed uniforms still work in versions 3 and 4.

LOL. Just dicking around with you guys. I took the day off. I've been modding straight for 12 days. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many hours that adds up to but I needed a breather.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

4 minutes ago, Mord said:

LOL. Just dicking around with you guys. I took the day off. I've been modding straight for 12 days. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many hours that adds up to but I needed a breather.

Mord.

I’m sorry. Union negotiated break time is limited  to 15 minutes every 4 hours.  Get back to work. 

13 minutes ago, sburke said:

I’m sorry. Union negotiated break time is limited  to 15 minutes every 4 hours.  Get back to work.

I cheered and clapped during the final scene of Hoffa...you know? where they load Nicholson and DeVito's bullet ridden bodies into the box truck?

Mord.

11 minutes ago, Mord said:

I cheered and clapped during the final scene of Hoffa...you know? where they load Nicholson and DeVito's bullet ridden bodies into the box truck?

Mord.

Many many years ago when I was just a noob telecom installer we were doing the teamsters HQ in DC.  The smart ass young guys 😁  yes I was young then - proceeded to walk around banging on walls and yelling “jimmy, jimmy, you in there?”  We got told to knock it off pretty quick. 

Long ass day of modding. Spent another four hours on the damn German Armored Infantry and still didn't get something I liked! This is what I did manage to produce after I gave up and moved on.

9uecpqE.jpg

I am pretty damn happy with them. Hope I still feel that way tomorrow.

Mord.

14 hours ago, Aquilas-ESP said:

Are you going to do portraits for the Rome to Victory units?

Yep. The ground work was laid about five years ago. You can see what was included in the old mod.

http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=768

Everything is going to be redone in my new (way better) style.

Mord.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, Darknight (DC) said:

These look amazing my friend.

Thanks, brother! I am doing everything I can to make this the best one yet.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:03 AM, Aquilas-ESP said:

I wait to see the italian portraits.

Here's a start. I had a lot of fun making him. He's made up of four different pictures. I think he came out really nice.

nNJX4J5.jpg

Mord.

Edited by Mord

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Mord said:

Media Fire link until Booty gets the mod posted.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ejo71w7op9iisf/Mord_%26_DC%27s_CMFI_Portrait_Mod.zip/file

Mord.

Nothing to Say Mr. Mord only that you are the only Portraits Master !

I hope you are thinking in the futur ...a far away future to check out the CMBN CMMG !

Edited by 3j2m7

44 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Not only Master of Portraits but also from the Universe !

They are looking amazing, My God how much time did you need to have this patience...

Thanks, brother! My guesstimate would be 400+ hours easy. There were many days where I'd work 12 hours straight, 7 days, for a week or so. It was worse with the SF2 mod. But I put in, just between today and yesterday, about 15 hours to finally wrap it up. Glad it is done!

Mord.

26 minutes ago, Mord said:

Thanks, brother! My guesstimate would be 400+ hours easy. There were many days where I'd work 12 hours straight, 7 days, for a week or so. It was worse with the SF2 mod. But I put in, just between today and yesterday, about 15 hours to finally wrap it up. Glad it is done!

Mord.

...we have already talked about your unsatisfied crazy moments...one day you will move faster, than your shadow !

6 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

...we have already talked about your unsatisfied crazy moments...one day you will move faster, than your shadow !

I had two of those moments at the last minute. I had to redo the French yesterday and redo the SuG Brigades and Heavy Panzer Abts today.

Mord.