Discount for Marine, british and NATO bundel?

Oscar19681

Hey there! Are there also going to be discounts if you only own the marines , british and NATO bundel?

Because i checked my account on battlefront and the base game is nowhere to be found. Just the bundel. I think i might have bought the base game on an internet gamestore in 2011. But for the love of God i cant seem to figure out where..

so a discount for cmsf2 is only for the base game?

Edited by Oscar19681

4 hours ago, Oscar19681 said:

Hey there! Are there also going to be discounts if you only own the marines , british and NATO bundel?

Because i checked my account on battlefront and the base game is nowhere to be found. Just the bundel. I think i might have bought the base game on an internet gamestore in 2011. But for the love of God i cant seem to figure out where..

so a discount for cmsf2 is only for the base game?

Not sure why you would ever buy the module w/o the base game.  :D  I'd post a ticket on helpdesk with your module licenses and I am sure they can sort you out.

7 hours ago, sburke said:

Not sure why you would ever buy the module w/o the base game.  :D  I'd post a ticket on helpdesk with your module licenses and I am sure they can sort you out.

I did have the basegame. But i just bought it as a digital download somewhere else but battlefront. And decided to buy the bundel from battlefront later.

Just a thought, but maybe you did buy it from battlefront. As Steve said in this thread:

>The old store went live shortly after CMSF was released.  Anybody who placed a CMSF order in those early days definitely won't see it in their profile.  It wasn't there in the old store either.

I'm in the same situation - I have the activation keys for all the CMSF modules, but nothing for CMSF itself.

Graeme

Same situation here. I am sure that I do have the CMSF disc, manual and map although the license number isn't on there anymore. The sticker has probably come off after 10 years 😅. I can't remember how I got hold of it though and my mail archive doesn't reach that far, although I think there is a good chance I ordered it from battlefront directly. 

Anyhow, Steve informed us that he has the data although it's not available in the webstore. My plan is to check/ask when the game comes out. 

6 minutes ago, Lethaface said:

Anyhow, Steve informed us that he has the data although it's not available in the webstore. My plan is to check/ask when the game comes out. 

It might be a better idea to open a support ticket now (that was the recommenced action to take) since once the game comes out Support will be busy. My understanding was that they would find your records and give you a valid key so that when the update install asks for your original key you will have it handy.

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

Didn't know it was available elsewhere.  Where did you get it from?

Im not sure. Its been so long ago that i cant remember if i bought it somewhere else or at battlefront. I checked all my mail from 2011 to find out if i can find out where else i might have bought it. But i could only see purchase mails from battlefront for the module bundle

2 hours ago, GraemeA said:

Just a thought, but maybe you did buy it from battlefront. As Steve said in this thread:

>The old store went live shortly after CMSF was released.  Anybody who placed a CMSF order in those early days definitely won't see it in their profile.  It wasn't there in the old store either.

I'm in the same situation - I have the activation keys for all the CMSF modules, but nothing for CMSF itself.

Graeme

Yes that could be it. It seems silly that i ordered the base game somewhere else but here.. i send a ticket to support 

Well thats interesting. I wish there was Some way to get a hold of the Cmsf base game somewhere. Because in the ticket they told me the activationcode for my bundle Will also work on the basegame.. i would love to play Some before the new demo or cmsf 2 comes out. Now im just stuck with the old demo and i finished all scenario’s on allready today 😬

Edited by Oscar19681

I bought my base CMSF on PC disk from paradox. I also bought the Marines module on disk on the BFC site. My base CMSF key isn't on my BFC account page, but Marines is. I've since loaded both the base CMSF and Marines from their disks, and used the Marines key from my BFC account to license the game, so it works without the CMSF key. Fortunately, I later bought the CMSF "Big Package" for my Mac, and I will be able to use that license to install the CMSF2 Big Module on both my Mac and my PC.

just relax and dream about the CMSF2 release!