Uninstall - Reinstall on new systems

ebphoto

Hi,

I purchased a laptop and installed all my Battlefront games on it. They run okay but the frame rates are pretty bad. I decided to return this laptop and buy something more powerful. If I uninstall the games and then reinstall them on the new system, will it be okay to do so? I'm not sure how many times I can install them.

Thank you,

E

The old eLicense copy-protected games would require you to 'unlicese' the old installation first in order to preserve the activation (two per license key - an internet connection is necessary for the unlicensing). CMSF, CMA, CMBO, CMBB, CMAK, most of the Strategic Command series and a number of other games used this copy-protection system. Newer games from CMBN and on utilize a newer copy-protection system that does NOT have an unlicense function. Instead each license key has four initial activations and you simply activate the new installation on the new computer (or reinstallation of your OS, etc.), using a second activation, etc.. When you run out of activations you can simply contact the Helpdesk to request more activations (providing the license keys of those products that need new activations).