Mac OS // CMBS - patch links broken and Engine 4 upgrade?

G'day,

I'm attempting to install CMBS fresh and having some issues.  Hopefully they are just because I'm doing something stupid.

Are CMBS patch links broken / misdirected on the website? 

My account download from my original purchase seems to be Engine 3.  I get this file from the download link > CMBS v103 Full Installer.pkg.zip.  As expected this installs CMBS v1.03

However when I try to download the v1.04 patch from the website patch link I get only the v1.01 patch? CM2_Mac_Black_Sea_v101_Patch.zip

How does one patch to / upgrade to Engine 4 - version 2.0?

I don't see options to purchase an upgrade to Engine 4 for CMBS?  Is it a patch? Am I blind? The Engine 4 patch to v2.10 says it requires v2.0 installed?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the assistance.  It's mainly the new website causing my brain issues - but I do think there are possibly a few links that need to be fixed for CMBS patches?  My main issue was just looking at the CMBS base game product page.

I also now note that I purchased the "upgrade big bundle" some time ago for some of my WW2 titles and that purchase may also update BS?

Thanks for the outstanding community support.  And please keep the AAR's coming Ian - we appreciate the effort it takes and it's such instructive and entertaining content for the grogs.

1 hour ago, Col Rosenberger said:
  •  

I also now note that I purchased the "upgrade big bundle" some time ago for some of my WW2 titles and that purchase may also update BS?

Yes, I believe it does. I recommend going to that order and looking at the full install for CMBS. If I recall correctly you need to patch that afterwards.

Thanks Ian.  I'm sure your suggestion to download the full CMBS v2.0 (E4) off my "big bundle" is the best way - but this worked too for others reference.

Success

Steps:

• Install CMBS v1.00 (Engine 3) and activate
  • Upgrade to CMBS v1.04 (E3) via patch
  • Upgrade to CMBS v2.0 (E4) via "big bundle purchase" smaller download upgrade patch
  • Activated new product - NB: honestly still slightly confused which serial number worked here but I tried a few times with both the E3 and E4 upgrade serials and eventually it worked. 
  • Send rounds downrange 💥

Outstanding!

10 hours ago, Col Rosenberger said:

• Activated new product - NB: honestly still slightly confused which serial number worked here but I tried a few times with both the E3 and E4 upgrade serials and eventually it worked. 

You need both keys so well done :)

BTW there is a 2.1 patch that you probably should add.

10 hours ago, Col Rosenberger said:
  • Send rounds downrange 💥

Excellent