On 11/2/2018 at 1:11 PM, Blazing 88's said:

tamiya_35201_2999_n.jpg

Brings back memories - I think I used these crew when making a model Tiger 1 (I think also Tamiya) as a lad decades ago.  The thing is still sitting in my old bedroom in my parents house.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, seeing that the main focus is RT at the moment, it's time to migrate this from the General Mods Forum. Anyone interested can catch up here: Refresher: Old vs new portraits.

Base game portraits are finally finished. A lot changed. They are up at CMMODS. As it stands right now there are 2500+ portraits for the module version of this mod (which isn't done yet), and jus

Ok, worked some magic on the Heer Armored Infantry. Looks better than the other one, I think. Probably gotta adjust the color on his uniform a bit, seems too bright to me.   So, what do

Posted Images

On 11/2/2018 at 3:11 PM, Blazing 88's said:

tamiya_35201_2999_n.jpg

Came across these images at this web site: http://galaxykits.com/instructions/instruction/3444/german_tank_crew_at_rest
when I was looking for image refs for 3d model creation.  Thought you might find them interesting if you have not seen already.

Ha!  I thought that one guy looked familiar.  Its @Shorker.   :D  :lol:

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Brings back memories - I think I used these crew when making a model Tiger 1 (I think also Tamiya) as a lad decades ago.  

I did the same thing but it was a German Panther.  I gave all my models to a nephew and younger cousin when I left home for the Army.