Help with start - end installation order

Matteus

Hello

I've been having some real frustrations with installing CMBN.  I bought engine 1 and 2 some years ago and I've just "rediscovered" the game.  I've recently bought the 3/4 engines.

I'm using Win10

All seemed ok until I tried to install engine 3 after patch 2.12.  The install just freezes...rather, it's installing all the engine 3 folders but then it duplicates file after file in multiple Data folders.

So..see below for what I'm doing, in order. Does it look correct?   And thanks for anybody who can help.  I'll post a help ticket if nobody is able to help here.

CMBN CW bundle engine 1

1.11 patch

CMBN engine 2 

CMBN Market Garden

patch 2.01

patch  2.11

patch  2.12

CMBN engine 3 (NB the version I've downloaded from Battlefront.com, as part of the $15 engine3/4 upgrade, seems to be 3.11, it doesn't give me the option to download/install 3.0) 

patch 3.12  

CMBN engine 4

CMBN Battlepack

CMBN vehicles pack

Edited by Matteus
addition

Yes, that's worked - thanks Ian

However, I don't seem to have the engine 4 Battle Pack or the Vehicle Pack installed. 

So, using the Full Installer for engine 4, does anybody know how I then activate the battle pack and the vehicle pack?  The instructions on the Help section refer to going back to v3, which I really don't want to do as that was my initial problem

Thanks again to anybody who can help

2 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Download and install CM:BN V:4 Full Installer, then input all of your activation codes one at a time.....This is where problems can sometimes occur, but a support ticket will sort those out in a jiffy, should they arise.

Ah, thanks Sgt - I'll submit a support ticket

I'll get there in the end ;)