Font difficult to read, some characters fuzzy

Hello there

I've just redownloaded CMBN.  I'm up to engine 2, v2.11.  I've also bought engine 3 and 4, waiting for those to be ready for download.  My problem now is that some of the onscreen text is in a difficult to read font...with some characters rather 'pixellated'.  It's readable, just not that easy.  I've had a search on here and everything about fonts appears to be a few years old.  Can anybody please advise if there's some way of altering the font?

Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Did this ever get fixed as I am having the same issue. I just reinstalled CMBFN 3.0 and I have the same malady. I am running an MSI GS65 Stealth with a GeForce GTX-1070. The laptop is new to me but I cannot find anywhere to 'force' the computer to use the GeForce card for CMBFN in either the MSI Dragon Center or in the NVidia Experience program.

Cheers!