Victory conditions on "old" CMSF scenarios

For scenario upgrade BFC created a spreadsheet with more than a dozen column items to check-off on each scenario. This included 'objective adjustment' and 'balancing'. The best of the classic scenarios were only lightly touched. The lesser scenarios, though, were often heavily reworked to bring them up to current standard. The ones that I touched often received new 'unit objectives' and adjusted victory parameters. So you'll receive credit for eliminating HQ units  or ATGM teams, for example. Some of my least favorite CMSF1 scenarios have been turned into my most favorite CMSF2 scenarios. ^_^

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

For scenario upgrade BFC created a spreadsheet with more than a dozen column items to check-off on each scenario. This included 'objective adjustment' and 'balancing'. The best of the classic scenarios were only lightly touched. The lesser scenarios, though, were often heavily reworked to bring them up to current standard. The ones that I touched often received new 'unit objectives' and adjusted victory parameters. So you'll receive credit for eliminating HQ units  or ATGM teams, for example. Some of my least favorite CMSF1 scenarios have been turned into my most favorite CMSF2 scenarios. ^_^

Was wondering, has the briefing template changed? The rest of the CM titles use a different briefing template (the order of the OpOrd sections such as mission, troops, enemy, etc) than SF1 uses.